The difference between a successful, intelligent company and one that fails isn’t based on whether accidents occur – it’s how they’re handled when they do.
No matter how carefully you train your workers, manage your operations, and maintain your equipment, accidents will happen. It’s simply the nature of the manufacturing industry. However, accidents do not have to result in costly devastation.
With prompt response and proper containment and cleanup, spills and leaks can be resolved just as quickly as they occur. That’s why, any time day or night, January Environmental is just a phone call away.
January Environmental’s Emergency Response Division is available 24/7, nationwide to coordinate accidental spill or leak response and facilitate cleanup for emergencies of all shapes and sizes. From tank leaks and property cleanups to roadside accidents involving tractor-trailers and cars, no job is too big for January Environmental.
Our highly trained Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)-certified Emergency Responders will quickly and efficiently assess the situation, contain the spill volume, and remove and transport the waste. They also will recommend treatment options for remediation of the problem and provide all required spill documentation or incident reporting.
January teams are equipped with a wide range of eco-friendly spill-and-leak response equipment and technology tough enough to tackle even the most devastating accidents.
- Absorbents and other spill containment materials
- Over-pack containers
- Company-owned and operated fleet, including bob-tail and full-size vacuum transport vehicles
- Interactive communication system for timely and precise coordinating of personnel and equipment
- Full containment, treatment and waste disposal facilities
- Roadside safety equipment/traffic control
- Tractors, skid steers, and front-end loaders
- Roll off dumpster and boxes for soil remediation
So, while you shouldn’t need to contact us very often, rest assured that our 24/7, OSHA-certified Emergency Response Team is there when you need it. Fixed rates are available. Call 1-800-879-2010 after normal business hours for service.