About January Environmental Services
With over 10,000 clients, including some of America’s most noteworthy industry leaders in energy, infrastructure and retail, January Environmental’s blend of traditional values like hard work, integrity and dedication, combined with ingenuity and flexibility, speaks for itself.
With 60-plus years in operations, January has adapted seamlessly to the changing industrial sector and always-shifting regulatory governance with regard to operational and environmental compliance. From cleaning to transporting, to disposing and recycling, January provides a complete solution for hazardous waste management. Today, January offers services 24 hours-per-day, 7 days-per-week anywhere nationwide, thanks to:
- Industrial waste water treatment facilities that meet the challenge of strict discharge regulations of the Clean Water Act.
- Excellent compliance conditions valued by our customers.
- A transportation network covering all 48 mainland states from 11 terminals.
A diversified battery of services that supplies customers with a complete package for their waste management needs.
With fully licensed and permitted centralized waste treatment facilities and transportation terminals that serve the continental United States, January Environmental and its subsidiary January Transport provide full-time, full-service industrial waste disposal collection, management, and recycling services, including:
- 24/7 OSHA-certified Emergency Response Services
- Waste Profiling and Minimization Programs
- Recycling and Sustainability Initiatives
- Hazardous Waste Disposal
- Confined Space Entry
- Oil Water Separator
- Roll-Off Dumpster
- Flatbed Transportation
- Oil Tank Removal
- Pressure Washing
- Parts Cleaning
Contact January Environmental today to discover how we can take care of all of your waste management needs, with old-fashioned values, cutting-edge technology, and a fair price.